For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Art in theory, 1900-2000: an anthology of changing ideas Book , Print in English
Eisenhower D LevelN6490.A7167 2003 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Jul 15 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.N6490.A7167 2003 c. 2Checked out
2. The art of describing: Dutch art in the seventeenth century Book , Print in English1983 .
Eisenhower D LevelND 646 .A721 1983 c. 2Checked outChecked out, Due: Jun 19 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.ND646.A721 1983 c. 3Available
3. Gardner's art through the ages: the western perspective Book , Print in English2017 .An introductory survey of the history of art.
Eisenhower D LevelN5300.G252 2017 QUARTO c. 1Multiple Items
4. Revealing the African presence in Renaissance Europe Book , Print in English2012 .Foreword / Gary Vikan -- Introduction: revealing the African presence in Renaissance Europe / Joaneath Spicer -- The lives of African slaves and people of African descent in Europe during the Renaissance / Kate Lowe…
N8232.R48 2012 c. 1Available
5. A short guide to writing about art Book , Print in English2011 .This book is intended for art courses where there is a writing component. Would you like your students to have the tools to write confidently about art? This best-selling text has guided tens of thousands of art students through the writing process. Students are shown how to…
N7476.B37 2010 c. 1Available