For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The claim of reason: Wittgenstein, skepticism, morality, and tragedy Book , Print in English
BD161 .C355 1979 c. 1Available
2. Desire in language: a semiotic approach to literature and art Book , Print in English , French
Eisenhower D LevelP2098.S46 K7413 1980 c. 1Missing (MSEL)Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.Eisenhower M Level ReservesPN98.S46 K7413 c. 1Available
3. Discourse, figure Book , Print in English2011 .Bias of the Figural / John Mowitt -- Dialectics, Index, Form / John Mowitt -- Recessus and Hyper-Reflection / John Mowitt -- Linguistic Sign? / John Mowitt -- Effect of Thickness in the System / John Mowitt -- Thickness on the Margins of Discourse / John Mowitt…
B820 .L913 2011 c. 1Available
4. Ecrits: a selection Book , Print in English2002 .Brilliant and innovative, Jacques Lacan's work has had a tremendous influence on contemporary discourse. Lacan lies at the epicenter of contemporary discourses about otherness, subjectivity, sexual difference, the drives, the law and enjoyment. Yet his seemingly impenetrable…
BF173.L14213 2002 c. 1Available
5. The four fundamental concepts of psycho-analysis Book , Print in English1981 .
BF173 .L285213 1981 c. 1AvailableBF173.L285213 1981 c. 2Checked out
6. Introductory lectures on aesthetics Book , Print in English
7. The Merleau-Ponty aesthetics reader: philosophy and painting Book , Print in English1993 .Pt. 1. Introductions to Merleau-Ponty's Philosophy of Painting / Galen A. Johnson. 1. Phenomenology and Painting: "Cezanne's Doubt" 2. Structures and Painting: "Indirect Language and the Voices of Silence" 3. Ontology and Painting: "Eye and Mind"…
B2430 .M3762 E5 1993 c. 1AvailableB2430.M3762 E5 1993 c. 2Checked out
8. The muses Book , Print in English1996 .1. Why Are There Several Arts and Not Just One? -- 2. The Girl Who Succeeds the Muses -- 3. On the Threshold -- 4. Painting in the Grotto -- 5. The Vestige of Art.
BH 39 .N2713 1996 c. 1Available
9. Portrait Book , Print in English2018 .The look of the portrait. The Autonomous portrait -- Resemblance -- Recall -- Look.
Eisenhower D LevelN7575 .N37 2018 c. 1Available
10. The truth in painting Book , Print in English , French
11. The world viewed: reflections on the ontology of film Book , Print in English1971 .What is film? Why are movies important? Why do we care about them in the way we do? How do we think of the connections between the projected image and what it is actually an image of? Most movie-goers assume that they are entitled to make jugments and come to conclusions about…
Eisenhower M Level ReservesPN1995.C42 1971 c. 1Available