For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Caetana says no: women's stories from a Brazilian slave society Book , Print in English
HT1129.P36 L38 2002 c. 1Available
2. The Cuban revolution: origins, course, and legacy Book , Print in English
F1788.P46 1999 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Apr 30 2019 02:34 PMAnother patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.SAIS Main StacksF1788 .P46 1999Checked outChecked out, Due: May 28 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
3. The Cuban Revolution: origins, course, and legacy Book , Print in English1993 .1. Mediated Sovereignty, Monoculture, and Development. Classic Dependence in Crisis. Reformism in the Making, 1927-1938. State and Society. Standards of Living. Women in Prerevolutionary Cuba. The Cuba That Might Have Been…
F 1788 .P4551 1993 c. 1Available
4. Latin America since independence: a history with primary sources Book , Print in English2015 ."Latin America since Independence offers an innovative and accessible approach to Latin American history. Short, thematic chapters, including relevant primary documents, introduce students to historical issues in comparative context across the region. A highly interactive…
F1413.D39 2015 c. 1Available
5. Latin America since Independence: a History with Primary Sources Book , Online in English2014 .What is Latin America, after all? While histories of the ""other"" Americas often link disparate histories through revolutionary or tragic narratives, Latin America since Independence begins with the assumption that our efforts to imagine a common past for nearly thirty countries…
6. No Video/Film , DVD in Spanish2012 .An ad executive comes up with a campaign to defeat Augusto Pinochet in Chile's 1988 referendum.
PN1997.2 .N6 2013 c. 1Available
7. Paper cadavers: the archives of dictatorship in Guatemala Book , Online in English2014 .In 2005, human rights investigators stumbled on the archives of Guatemala's National Police. In Paper Cadavers, Kirsten Weld tells the story of the astonishing discovery and rescue of 75 million pages of evidence of state-sponsored crimes, and analyzes the repercussions for both…
8. Paper cadavers: the archives of dictatorship in Guatemala Book , Print in English2014 ."In Paper Cadavers, an inside account of the astonishing discovery and rescue of Guatemala's secret police archives, Kirsten Weld probes the politics of memory, the wages of the Cold War, and the stakes of historical knowledge production. After Guatemala's bloody thirty-six years…
F1466.5.W45 2014 c. 1Available