For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
N7485.E85 L48 2015 c. 1Available
2. Baroque visual rhetoric Book , Print in English
NX552.A1 M556 2016 c. 1Checked out
3. The Catholic Rubens: saints and martyrs Book , Print in English
N6973.R9 S2913 2014 c. 1Available
4. Culture of the baroque: analysis of a historical structure Book , Print in English
DP171.5 .M37113 1986 c. 1Available
5. Hispanic Baroques: reading cultures in context Book , Print in English2005 .The Baroque and the cultures of crises / Nicholas Spadaccini and Luis Martín-Estudillo -- On the notion of a melancholic Baroque / Fernando R. De la Flor -- Aesthetic categories as empire administration imperatives : the case of the Baroque / Hernán Vidal…
Eisenhower D Level Blue LabelsPQ6064.H57 2005 c. 1Available
6. Lexikon of the Hispanic Baroque: Transatlantic Exchange and Transformation Book , Print in English2013 .
CB226 .L49 2013 QUARTO c. 1Available
7. Mochi's edge and Bernini's baroque Book , Print in English2017 .This book takes the extraordinary art of the Tuscan sculptor Francesco Mochi (1580-1654) as the entry point for an inquiry into the historical and cultural forces reshaping sculpture at the beginning of the seventeenth century. This book takes the extraordinary art of the Tuscan…
NB623.M597 L56 2017 QUARTO c. 1Available
8. Neo-Baroques: from Latin America to the Hollywood blockbuster Book , Print in English2017 .
Eisenhower D Level Blue LabelsPN1995.N384 2017 c. 1Available
9. The origins of Baroque art in Rome Book , Print in English2010 .Beyond Kunstwollen: Alois Riegl and the Baroque / Alina Payne -- Reconstructing Riegl's Entstehung der Barockkunst in Rom / Arnold Witte -- Riegl Renaissances / Andrew Hopkins -- Origins of Baroque Art in Rome -- Preface -- Contents -- Introduction -- Literature -- Sources…
N6920 .R4813 2010 c. 1Available
10. Propaganda and the Jesuit Baroque Book , Print in English2004 .The "Jesuit style" -- Rhetoric versus propaganda -- The propagandist -- Message -- Diffusion -- Postscript from Berlin.
N7865.L48 2004 c. 1Available
11. Renaissance and baroque Book , Print in English , German1966 .
NA1115 .W613 1966 c. 1Available
12. Rethinking the Baroque Book , Print in English2011 .Scholars from a range of disciplines retrieve the term 'baroque' from the margins of art history where it has been sidelines as 'anachronistic', to reconsider the usefulness of the term 'baroque', while avoiding simply rehearsing familiar policing of periodization, stylistic…
N6415.B3 R48 2011 c. 1Available
13. The self-aware image: an insight into early modern meta-painting Book , Print in English1997 ."Arguing that panel painting, from its origins in the Early Renaissance, was a "self-aware image," Stoichita demonstrates that the artists and their art were often the theme of the painting. He also examines the mirror effect and other "splitting" strategies such as the mise en…
ND 1288 .S7613 1997 c. 1Available
14. The self-aware image: an insight into early modern metapainting Book , Print in English2015 .The notion of the painting as an art object is a relatively recent invention. This book offers an impressive and complex account of the origins and development of this invention from the late Renaissance through the end of the baroque age. In comparison to the "old" image…
ND1288.S7613 2015 c. 1Available
15. Three essays on style Book , Print in English1997 ."The studies concern broadly defined problems of style in art—the visual symptoms endemic to works of a certain period (Baroque), medium (film), or national identity (England)—as opposed to the focus on iconography and subject matter usually associated with Panofsky's "method."…
N7445.2.P36 1997 c. 1Available
16. Ultra baroque: aspects of post Latin American art Book , Print in English , Spanish2000 .
N6502.5.A76 2000 c. 1Available
17. The universal Baroque Book , Print in English