For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Guerrilla auditors: the politics of transparency in neoliberal Paraguay Book , Print in English
2. Guerrilla Auditors: The Politics of Transparency in Neoliberal Paraguay Book , Online in English
3. Life exposed: biological citizens after Chernobyl Book , Print in English
Institute of the History of Medicine Books - Stack Level 6, Welch LibraryRA569 .P43 2002 c. 1Available
4. Life Exposed: Biological Citizens after Chernobyl Book , Online in English2013 .
5. No aging in India: Alzheimer's, the bad family, and other modern things Book , Online in English1998 .From the opening sequence, in which mid-19th-century Indian fishermen hear the possibility of redemption in an old woman's madness, 'No Aging in India' captures the reader with its interplay of story and analysis.
6. No aging in India: Alzheimer's, the bad family, and other modern things Book , Online , Print in English1998 .Cohen draws extensively on years of fieldwork, especially with families and institutions in the Indian city of Varanasi (Banaras). He links the everyday politics of when and how old persons are listened to by their children and others with events and processes around India and…
Institute of the History of Medicine Books - Stack Level 8, Welch LibraryGN485 .C678 1998 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Jan 10 2020Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
7. Trobriand cricket: an ingenious response to colonialism Video/Film , DVD in English , Austronesian (Other)1976 ."Shows how the Trobrianders have taken the very controlled game of British cricket, first introduced to them some 70 years earlier by Methodist missionaries, and changed it into an outlet for mock warfare and intervillage competition, political reputation-building among leaders,…
8. The voice and its doubles: media and music in Northern Australia Book , Print in English2016 .Mediating kinship: radio's cultural poetics -- Aboriginal country -- From the studio to the street -- From radio skid row to the reconciliation station -- Speaking for or selling out? Dilemmas of aboriginal cultural brokerage -- A body for the voice.
9. The voice and its doubles: media and music in Northern Australia Book , Print in English2016 .In 'The Voice and its Doubles', Daniel Fisher explores the production of Aboriginal Australian audio media, showing how the mediatization of the Aboriginal voice provides the means to representing and linking Indigenous communities, maintaining distinct linguistic and cultural…
10. The will to improve: governmentality, development, and the practice of politics Book , Print in English2007 .List of acronyms -- Glossary of INdonesian terms -- Acknowledgments -- Introduction : the will to improve -- Contradictory positions -- Projects, practices, and effects -- Formations of capital and identity -- Rendering technical? -- Politics in contention…
11. Wisdom sits in places: landscape and language among the Western Apache Book , Print in English1996 .Western Apache Pronunciation Guide -- 1. Quoting the Ancestors -- 2. Stalking with Stories -- 3. Speaking with Names -- 4. Wisdom Sits in Places.