For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Collateral knowledge: legal reasoning in the global financial markets Book , Print in English
K1100 .R55 2011 c. 1Available
2. Earth beings: ecologies of practice across Andean worlds Book , Print in English
GN564.P4 C34 2015 c. 1Available
3. An epistemology of the concrete: twentieth-century histories of life Book , Print in English
QH331.R4513 2010 c. 1Available
4. Global assemblages: technology, politics, and ethics as anthropological problems Book , Print in English
HM831.G49 2005 c. 1Available
5. The handbook of science and technology studies Book , Print in English
Q158.5.H36 2008 c. 1AvailableSAIS Main StacksQ158.5 .H36 2008Checked outChecked out, Due: Jul 1 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.Institute of the History of Medicine Reference Books - Rare Book Room, 3rd Fl. Welch LibraryQ158.5 .H36 2008 R.B.R. Ref. c. 1Available
6. Knowledge and social imagery Book , Print in English1991 .
BD175 .B571 1991 c. 1Available
7. Life support: biocapital and the new history of outsourced labor Book , Print in English2015 .Limits of labor : affect and the biological in transnational surrogacy and service work -- Call center agents : commodified affect and the biocapital of care -- Information technology professionals : innovation and uncertain futures…
HD9999.B443 I58 2015 c. 1Available
8. Life Support: Biocapital and the New History of Outsourced Labor Book , Online in English
9. The public and its problems Book , Print in English1991 .
JC251.D47 1991a c. 1Available
10. Reconstructing individualism: autonomy, individuality, and the self in Western thought Book , Print in English1986 .
B824 .R431 1986 c. 1Available
11. Representing and intervening: introductory topics in the philosophy of natural science Book , Print in English1983 .
Eisenhower C LevelQ175 .H21 1983 c. 1Request at ILSThis item is unavailable. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.Q 175 .H21 1983 c. 2Available