For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The Huron-Wendat feast of the dead: Indian-European encounters in early North America Book , Print in English
E99.H9 S44 2011 c. 1Available
2. Inca rituals and sacred mountains: a study of the world's highest archaeological sites Book , Print in English
F3429.3.R58 R4 2010 QUARTO c. 1Available
3. Journal of Latin American lore Journal/Newspaper , Print in English , Spanish
Libraries Service CenterGR 1.J6 c. 1Multiple Items
- Digital copies of most articles and selections are available through the Libraries Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eisenhower B LevelGR 1.J6 c. 1Multiple Items
- v.1 (1975)-v.10 (1984)
4. Moche tombs at Dos Cabezas Book , Print in English2007 .Ch. 1. Introduction -- Ch. 2. Tomb A -- Ch. 3. Tomb B -- Ch. 4. Architectural Modifications -- Ch. 5. Tomb 2 -- Ch. 6. Tomb 3 -- Ch. 7. Tomb 1 -- Ch. 8. Observations and Conclusions -- App. Vertebrate Faunal Remains.
F3430.1.M6 D69 2007 QUARTO c. 1Available