For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Africa since 1940: the past of the present Book , Print in English
Eisenhower B LevelDT30.C595 2002 c. 1Request at ILSThis item is unavailable. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.DT30.C595 2002 c. 2AvailableSAIS Reserve StacksDT30 .C66 2002Available
2. Living with colonialism: nationalism and culture in the Anglo-Egyptian Sudan Book , Print in English2003 .Living with colonialism -- Being "Black", being "Sudanese" : colonial education, privilege, and national identity -- Education, acculturation, and nationalist networks -- The mechanics of colonial rule -- Life and the regime : the terms of cooperation…
DT156.7.S55 2003 c. 1Available
3. So long a letter Book , Print in English1981 .Written by award-winning African novelist Mariama Ba and translated from the original French, So Long a Letter has been recognized as one of Africa's 100 Best Books of the 20th Century. The brief narrative, written as an extended letter, is a sequence of reminiscences-some…
PQ3989.2.B23 S513 2012 c. 1Available
4. The story of Swahili Book , Print in English2015 .Swahili was once an obscure dialect of an East African Bantu language. Today more than one hundred million people use it: Swahili is to eastern and central Africa what English is to the world. From its embrace in the 1960s by the black freedom movement in the United States to its…
PL8701 .M77 2015 c. 1Available
5. Sundiata: an epic of old Mali Book , Print in English1965 .
Eisenhower B LevelDT532.2.N513 1965 c. 2Checked outChecked out, Due: Sep 6 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.DT532.2 .N513 1965 c. 1Available