For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The comforts of home: prostitution in Colonial Nairobi Book , Print in English
HQ260.5.N35 W451 1990 c. 1Available
2. Ethno-erotic economies: sexuality, money, and belonging in Kenya Book , Print in English
DT433.545.S26 M45 2017 c. 1Available
3. Politics of the womb: women, reproduction, and the state in Kenya Book , Print in English
HQ1796.5.T48 2003 c. 1AvailableSAIS Main StacksHQ1796.5 .T48 2003Checked outChecked out, Due: Jun 6 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
4. Politics of the womb: women, reproduction, and the state in Kenya Online in English2003 .Imperial populations and "women's affairs" -- Colonial uplift and girl-midwives -- Mau Mau and the girls who "circumcised themselves" -- Late colonial customs and wayward schoolgirls -- Postcolonial nationalism and "modern" single mothers.
5. Tropical cowboys: Westerns, violence, and masculinity in Kinshasa Book , Print in English2016 .Part I. Falling men -- "Big men" -- A colonial Cronos -- Missionary interventions -- Part II. Man up! -- Tropical cowboys -- Performing masculinities -- Protectors and predators -- Part III. Metamorphoses -- Pere Buffalo -- Avatars.
HV6439.C752 G66 2016 c. 1Available
6. Wasted wombs: navigating reproductive interruptions in Cameroon Book , Print in English2018 .Introduction -- Terrains in transformation -- Pregnancies in practice -- Rural respect -- Urban horizons -- Discourses of decision-making -- Conclusion.
RG632.C17 S55 2018 c. 1Available
7. Women in twentieth-century Africa Book , Print in English2016 .Colonizing African families -- Confrontation and adaptation -- Domesticity and modernization -- Mothers of nationalism -- The struggle continues -- "Messengers of a new design": marriage, family and sexuality -- Women's rights: the second decolonization?…
HQ1787 .B473 2016 c. 1Available