For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The archaeology of knowledge Book , Print in English , French
AZ101.F6813 1972 c. 1Available
2. The archaeology of knowledge ; and, The discourse on language Book , Print in English
Eisenhower B LevelB 2430 .F723 A713 1972a c. 3Checked outChecked out, Due: Dec 18 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.AZ101.F6813 1972b c. 2Available
3. The archaeology of knowledge: and The discourse on language Book , Online in English , French1972 .
4. Disturbing practices: history, sexuality, and women's experience of modern war Book , Online in English2013 .For decades, the history of sexuality has been a multidisciplinary project serving competing agendas. Lesbian, gay, and queer scholars have produced powerful narratives by tracing the homosexual or queer subject as continuous or discontinuous. Yet organizing historical work…
5. Duress: imperial durabilities in our times Book , Print in English2016 .How do colonial histories matter to the urgencies and conditions of our current world? How have those histories so often been rendered as leftovers, as "legacies" of a dead past rather than as active and violating forces in the world today? With precision and clarity, Ann Laura…
JV151 .S75 2016 c. 1Available
6. Duress: imperial durabilities in our times Book , Online in English2016 .In Duress Ann Laura Stoler traces how imperial formations and colonialism's presence shape current inequities around the globe by examining Israel's colonial practices, the United State's imperial practices, the recent rise of the French right wing, and affect's importance to…
7. Ecology and power in the age of empire: Europe and the transformation of the tropical world Book , Online in English2017 .This is a wide-ranging environmental history of late-19th and 20th century European imperialism, relating the expansion of modern empire, global trade, and mass consumption to the momentous ecological shifts they entailed and providing a historical background to the social,…
8. Electric news in colonial Algeria Book , Print in English2019 .
PN5499.A4 A87 2019 c. 1Available
9. The gender of history: men, women, and historical practice Book , Print in English1998 ."Bonnie Smith shows how the practices of history, and indeed its very definition, were shaped by gender. Smith resurrects the amateur history written by women in the nineteenth century - a type of history condemned as trivial by "scientific" male historians. She demonstrates the…
D13.S567 1998 c. 1Available
10. The gender of history: men, women, and historical practice Online in English
11. Globalists: the end of empire and the birth of neoliberalism Book , Print in English2018 .Neoliberals hate the state. Or do they? In the first intellectual history of neoliberal globalism, Quinn Slobodian follows a group of thinkers from the ashes of the Habsburg Empire to the creation of the World Trade Organization to show that neoliberalism emerged less to shrink…
Eisenhower B LevelJZ1318.S595 2018 c. 2Available
12. The guardians: the League of Nations and the crisis of empire Book , Online in English2015 .An account of the transformation of the imperial order after World War I, recovering the crucial role of the League of Nations in setting up international governance of colonial territories seized from the defeated powers, and showing how the actions of the League shaped the…
13. Illegality, inc: clandestine migration and the business of bordering Europe Book , Print in English2014 ."In this groundbreaking ethnography, Ruben Andersson, a gifted journalist and anthropologist, travels with a group of African migrants from Senegal and Mali to the Spanish North African enclaves of Ceuta and Melilla. Through the voices of his informants themselves, Anderson…
JV8259.Z6 C482 2014 c. 1Available
14. Ruling Minds: Psychology in the British Empire Book , Print
Eisenhower Location to be AssignedOn OrderUse the request button to place a hold on this item OR use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
15. A specter haunting Europe: the myth of Judeo-Bolshevism Book , Print in English2018 .In the 20th century, Europe was haunted by a specter of its own imagining: Judeo-Bolshevism. Fear of a Jewish Bolshevik plot to destroy the nations of Europe took hold during the Russian Revolution and spread across the continent. Paul Hanebrink shows that the myth of…
HX550.J4 H36 2018 c. 1Available
16. A twentieth-century crusade: the Vatican's battle to remake Christian Europe Book , Print in English2019 .Drawing on new archival research conducted in eight countries and in seven different languages, this book uncovers how the Vatican shaped the European international order after both world wars, via the novel use of international law, public diplomacy, and new media. Through…
BX957 .C43 2019 c. 1Available