For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Early modern Catholicism: an anthology of primary sources Book , Print in English
BX1305.M56 2007 c. 1Available
2. Early modern Europe, 1450-1789 Book , Print in English
Eisenhower B LevelD203 .W54 2013 c. 2Checked outChecked out, Due: May 20 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.Eisenhower B LevelD203 .W54 2013 c. 3Checked outChecked out, Due: May 13 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.D203 .W54 2013 c. 1Available
3. Journey of five Capuchin nuns Book , Print in English2009 .Through the eyes of the Mother Abbess, Maria Rosa, the reader is taken along on this journey through wars, pirates, disease, travel on the high seas, and treacherous mountain passes in the Andes.
BX4303.P47 M3713 2009 c. 1Available
4. Paternal tyranny Book , Print in English2004 ."Sharp-witted and sharp-tongued, Arcangela Tarabotti (1604-52) yearned to be formally educated and enjoy an independent life in Venetian literary circles. But instead, at sixteen, her father forced her into a Benedictine convent. To protest her confinement, Tarabotti composed…
2013 .New treatise on hysterotomotoky, or childbirth by Cesarean (1581) / François Rousset -- Three books dealing with the infirmities and illnesses of women (1582) / Jean Liebault -- On the safe delivery of women (1609) / Jacques Guillemeau…
BX4220.I8 T3713 2004 c. 1Available
RG518.F8 P744 2013 c. 1AvailableInstitute of the History of Medicine Books - Stack Level 6, Welch LibraryRG518.F8 P744 2013 c. 1Available
6. Race and the enlightenment: a reader Book , Print in English1997 .1. The God-given Order of Nature. Homo in The System of Nature / Carl von Linne -- 2. The Geographical and Cultural Distribution of Mankind. Comte de Buffon, A Natural History, General and Particular / Georges-Louis Leclerc…
HT 1507 .R33 1997 c. 1Available
7. A reformation reader: primary texts with introductions Book , Print in English2008 .Janz's selection of more than 100 carefully edited primary documents captures the energy and moment of that tumultuous time. The new edition incorporates a dozen readings by and about women in the Reformation, adds a new chapter on Thomas Muntzer and the Peasants' War, and adds…
BR301 .R44 2008 c. 1Available
8. A Reformation reader: primary texts with introductions Book , Print in English1999 .The late medieval background -- Martin Luther -- Zwingli and the radical reformation -- John Calvin -- The reformation in England -- The counter/Catholic reformation.
BR301.R44 1999 c. 1Available
9. Sources of the Western tradition Book , Print in English