For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Early medieval architecture Book , Print in English
NA350.S78 1999 c. 1Available
2. Early medieval art Book , Print in English
N5970.N44 2002 c. 1Checked out
3. Gothic art: glorious visions Book , Print in English
N 6310 .C36 1996 c. 1Available
4. Ottonian imperial art and portraiture: the artistic patronage of Otto III and Henry II Book , Print in English2012 .1. Art and politics at the imperial court: An introduction -- 2. Otto III at Aachen: The encounter with the divine -- 3. Henry II at Aachen: The remaking of the Aachen treasury -- 4. Henry II at Bamberg: Picturing the ruler for all time…
N6863 .G37 2012 c. 2Available
5. Seeing medieval art Book , Print in English2004 .
N5970 .K47 2004 c. 1Available