For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Before Boas: the genesis of ethnography and ethnology in the German Enlightenment Book , Print in English
2. Carbon democracy: political power in the age of oil Book , Print in English
3. Critique of the power of judgment Book , Print in English
Checked out, Due: Mar 2 2020Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
4. A general theory of magic Book , Print in English
5. Henry Von Ofterdingen: a romance Book , Print in English
6. Kant, Herder, and the birth of anthropology Book , Print in English2002 .
Checked out, Due: Jun 30 2020Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
7. The mana of mass society Book , Print in English2017 .Introduction: a certain rush of energy -- The social in the subject. Modern savagery: mana beyond the empiricist settlement -- Ecstatic life and social form: collective effervescence and the primitive settlement…
8. The metamorphosis of plants Book , Print in English2009 ."The Metamorphosis of Plants, originally published in 1790, was Goethe's first major attempt to describe what he called in a letter to a friend "the truth about the how of the organism." Inspired by the diversity of flora he found on a journey to Italy, Goethe sought a unity of…
9. Naming the witch Book , Print in English2006 .Part I: The magic word -- The truth of sorcery -- Voodoo death -- Institutionalizing witchcraft -- Part II: Witches resurrected -- Suharto, witches -- Menace from all directions -- Naming the witch -- Epilogue: Magic out of place : singularity and convention.
10. Philosophical romanticism Book , Print in English2006 .
11. The romantic absolute: being and knowing in early German romantic philosophy, 1795-1804 Book , Print in English2014 .note: pt. One Novalis -- 1. Interpreting the Fichte-Studien -- 2. Beyond the Subjective Self: Hemsterhuis, Kant, and the Question of the Whole -- 3. Romanticizing Nature and the Self -- 4. Living Organon of the Sciences -- Conclusion to Part 1 Romanticism and Idealism…
12. Structural anthropology Book , Print in English1900 .
Eisenhower B LevelGN362.L4813 1977 c. 1 | Floor mapMultiple Items
13. Subject to death: life and loss in a Buddhist world Book , Print in English2016 .The impermanence of life -- Passing from the body -- Dissolution -- Transmutations -- After life.
14. System of transcendental idealism (1800) Book , Print in English , German1978 .
Checked out, Due: Nov 30 2019 09:24 AMAnother patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
15. Tristes tropiques Book , Print in English1973 .This watershed work records Claude Lévi-Strauss's search for "a human society reduced to its most basic expression." From the Amazon basin through the dense upland jungles of Brazil, Lévi-Strauss found the societies he was seeking among the Caduveo, Bororo, Nambikwara, and…
16. Writing and difference Book , Print in English , French1978 .
Libraries Service CenterB2430.D482 E5 1978 c. 1Transit