For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The art of devotion in the late Middle Ages in Europe, 1300-1500 Book , Print in English
N8248.S77 O813 1994 QUARTO c. 1Available
NC748.E34 2009 c. 1Available
3. The road to Van Eyck Book , Print in English
N5964.N4 R687 2012 QUARTO c. 1Available
4. The thief, the Cross, and the wheel: pain and the spectacle of punishment in medieval and Renaissance Europe Book , Print in English
Eisenhower D LevelN8257.M47 1999 c. 2AvailableN8257.M47 1999 c. 1AvailableInstitute of the History of Medicine Books - Stack Level 8, Welch LibraryN8257 .M47 1999 c. 1Available
5. Venus at her mirror: Velázquez and the art of nude painting Book , Print in English2002 .
ND813.V4 P7 2002 QUARTO c. 1Available
6. Vision, reflection, and desire in western painting Book , Print in English2007 ."Spanning more than 2,500 years in the history of art, Vision, Reflection, and Desire in Western Painting demonstrates how the rise and diffusion of the science of optics in ancient Greece and the Mediterranean world correlated to pictorial illusion in the development of Western…
ND1158.O68 S86 2007 c. 1Available