For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Classic essays on the culture of cities Book , Print in English
Eisenhower B LevelHT151 .C553 1969 c. 1TransitUse the request button to place a hold on this item OR use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.HT151 .C553 1969 c. 2Available
2. The condition of the working class in England Book , Print in English1987 .
HD8389.E515 1987 c. 1Available
3. Justice and the politics of difference Book , Online in English2011 ."In this classic work of feminist political thought, Iris Marion Young challenges the prevailing reduction of social justice to distributive justice. The starting point for her critique is the experience and concerns of the new social movements that were created by marginal and…
4. Justice and the politics of difference Book , Print in English1990 .
JC578 .Y681 1990 c. 1Available
5. The SAGE handbook of new urban studies Book , Print in English2017 .The last two decades have been an exciting and richly productive period for debate and academic research on the city. The SAGE Handbook of New Urban Studies offers comprehensive coverage of this modern re-thinking of urban theory, both gathering together the best of what has been…
HT151.S344 2017 c. 1Available
6. Urban informality: transnational perspectives from the Middle East, Latin America, and South Asia Book , Print in English2004 .Prologue/dialogue, Urban informality : crossing borders / Nezar AlSayyad and Ananya Roy -- Urban informality as a "new" way of life / Nezar AlSayyad -- Love in the time of enhanced capital flows : reflections on the links between liberalization and informality / Alan Gilbert…
HT361 .U717 2004 c. 1Available
7. Urban life: readings in the anthropology of the city Book , Print in English2018 ."More than half of the world's population lives in cities. What are their lives like in very different global and globalizing cities? How can urban anthropologists study and understand the diverse and complex experiences of urban dwellers all over the globe?
GN395.U725 2018 c. 1Available