For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. A forest on the sea: environmental expertise in Renaissance Venice Book , Print in English
SD624.V37 A67 2009 c. 1Available
2. A forest on the sea: environmental expertise in Renaissance Venice Book , Online in English
3. Fred Wilson: speak of me as I am Book , Print in English , Italian
Eisenhower D LevelN6537.W547 A4 2003 c. 1Multiple Items
- Accompanying CDROM insert has the call number: COMP FILE 3456
Libraries Service CenterCOMP FILE 3456 c. 1Multiple Items
- 1 v.
4. If venice dies Book , Online in English2016 ."A chilling account of the slow agony of Venice as illustrative of a global consumerist epidemic. Richly documented and imbued with deep angst about this supreme urban creation."--Philippe de Montebello, former director of the Metropolitan Museum of Art What is Venice worth' To…
6. Venetian colour: marble, mosaic, painting and glass, 1250-1550 Book , Print in English1999 ."Italian Renaissance art historian Paul Hills shows how, between 1250 and 1550, the city of Venice and the luxuries manufactured and traded there prompted particular ways of attending to colour. He argues that Venetian colour - in buildings, table glass and dress as well as…
N6921.V5 H56 1999 QUARTO c. 1Available