For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Becoming Mona Lisa: the making of a global icon Book , Print in English
2. The body of the artisan: art and experience in the scientific revolution Book , Print in English
3. The body of the artisan: art and experience in the scientific revolution Book , Print in English
Institute of the History of Medicine Reserve Books - Rare Book Room, 3rd Fl. Welch LibraryN72.S3 S65 2004 c. 1Available
4. The heritage of Apelles Book , Print in English
5. Inventing Leonardo Book , Print in English
6. Leonardo & engineering Book , Print in English
7. Leonardo: the artist and the man Book , Print in English
8. Leonardo Da Vinci Book , Print in English
9. Leonardo da Vinci: engineer and architect Book , Print in English
10. Leonardo da Vinci: experience, experiment and design Book , Print in English
Checked out, Due: Nov 15 2019 11:38 AMAnother patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
11. Leonardo da Vinci: origins of a genius Book , Print in English
12. Leonardo da Vinci: the mechanics of man Book , Print in English
Institute of the History of Medicine Oversize Books - Stack Level 8, Welch LibraryOVERSIZE NC257.L4 A4 2010 c. 1Available
13. Leonardo da Vinci: the rhythm of the world Book , Print in English1998 .This book contains paintings, drawings, architecture and Leonardo as a person.
14. Leonardo da Vinci: tirari e alzari : construction machines Book , Print in English2013 .
15. Leonardo da Vinci as a physiognomist: theory and drawing practice Book , Print in English1994 .
16. Leonardo da Vinci rediscovered Book , Print in English2019 ."A modern rethinking of the career and vision of one of the greatest artists of all time on the 500th anniversary of his death The towering genius of Leonardo da Vinci (1452-1519) has been celebrated--and remained undisputed--for hundreds of years. A groundbreaking, essential…
Eisenhower D LevelN6923.L33 B355 2019 QUARTO c. 1 | Floor mapMultiple Items
17. Leonardo da Vinci's Paragone: a critical interpretation with a new edition of the text in the Codex Urbinas Book , Print in English , Italian1992 .
18. Leonardo da Vinci, 1452-1519: the design of the world Book , Print in Italian2015 .As a versatile and highly ingenious man, Leonardo da Vinci perfectly embodied the universalist spirit of his age. A painter, sculptor, engineer, anatomist, musician and inventor, he was active in the diverse fields of art and science and is now considered one of the most famous…
19. Leonardo da Vinci, anatomist Book , Print in English2012 .This book offers 87 of Da Vinci's finest and most important studies of the human body, with full scientific and art-historical explanations and discussions. Leonardo has long been recognised as one of the great artists of the Renaissance, but he was also a pioneer in the…
NC257.L4 A4 2012 c. 1Available
20. Leonardo da Vinci, the marvelous works of nature and man Book , Print in English1981 .
N6923 .L58 K32 1981 c.1Available
21. Leonardo's incessant Last Supper Book , Print in English2001 .
22. Leonardo's legacy: an international symposium Book , Print in English1969 .
23. Leonardo's notebooks: writing and art of the great master Book , Print in English2013 ."The collection of writings and images in this magnificent book are drawn from the original notebooks and cover wide range of subject matter, from the human figure to the mechanics of a crossbow." - back cover.
24. The literary works of Leonardo Da Vinci Book , Print in English , Italian1970 .
Eisenhower D LevelND623.L4A499 1970 c. 1 | Floor mapMultiple Items
25. Mona Lisa: the people and the painting Book , Print in English2017 ."The true story of the Mona Lisa - the people behind it, how Leonardo painted it and what it meant to him, and its fortunes in the centuries since. Read this book and the world's most famous image will never look the same again."--Jacket cover page 4.
26. Science and the arts in the Renaissance Book , Print in English1985 .
NX180.S3 S41 1985 c. 1Available
27. The science of art: optical themes in western art from Brunelleschi to Seurat Book , Print in English1990 .