For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Asian affairs Journal/Newspaper , Print in English
Libraries Service CenterDS 1.R6 c. 1Multiple Items
2. Before European hegemony: the world system A.D. 1250-1350 Book , Print in English
HC41.A281 1991 c. 2AvailableHC41.A281 1991 c. 3Checked outChecked out, Due: Jan 2 2020Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.HC 41 .A281 1991 c. 1Available
3. The book of Ser Marco Polo Book , Print in English , French1920 .
Libraries Service CenterG370.P77 1986 c. 1Multiple Items
4. Did Marco Polo go to China? Book , Print in English1995 .
G 370 .P9 W663 1995 c. 1Available
5. Marco Polo and the discovery of the world Book , Print in English1999 ."After many years in Asia, Marco Polo wrote one of the most influential books of the past millennium. No mere travel account, Polo's Book is a work that played a key role in the development of European overseas expansion. In this book, historian John Larner explores for the first…
G370.P9 L27 1999 c. 1Available
6. Marco Polo and the encounter of east and west Book , Print in English2008 ."Few figures from history evoke such vivid Orlentallst associations as Marco Polo, the Venetian merchant, explorer. and writer whose accounts of the 'Far East' sparked literary and cultural imaginations. The essays in Marco Polo and the Encounter of East and West challenge what…
G370.P9 M374 2008 c. 1Available
7. Marco Polo's book Book , Print in English1992 .
G 370 .P9 C74 1992 c. 1Available
8. Travels, A.D. 1325-1354 Book , Print in English1958 .
Eisenhower B LevelG 161.H2 ser.2 v.110 117 141 178 c. 1Multiple Items
George Peabody Library, Non-Circ910.8 H156 2d ser. v.110,117 c. 1Multiple Items
9. The witness and the other world: exotic European travel writing, 400-1600 Book , Print in English1988 .
G89 .C31 1988 c. 1Available
10. Writing with sources: a guide for students Book , Online in English2017 .The role of sources. Sources of what? ; citing reliable sources ; Citing sources reliably ; Why cite? -- Integrating sources. Ways of bringing a source in ; Three basic principles ; Rules for quoting ; Quoting blocks ; Using discursive notes…