For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The Iconography of the Sarcophagus of Junius Bassus: Neofitus Iit Ad Deum Book , Online in English
2. Immagine e ideologia: studi in onore di Arturo Carlo Quintavalle Book , Print in Italian , English , French , Spanish
Eisenhower D LevelN5961.I56 2007 QUARTO c. 1REQUEST AT ILSN5961.I56 2007 QUARTO c. 2Available
3. Likeness and presence: a history of the image before the era of art Book , Print in English1996 .Introduction -- The icon from a modern perspective and in light of its history -- Why images? : imagery and religion in late antiquity -- Heavenly images and earthly portraits : St. Luke's picture and "unpainted" originals in Rome and the Eastern Empire…
N7850 .B4513 1996 c. 2Available
4. Perceptions of the body and sacred space in late antiquity and Byzantium Book , Print in English2018 .Perceptions of the Body and Sacred Space in Late Antiquity and Byzantium' seeks to reveal Christian understanding of the body and sacred space in the medieval Mediterranean. Case studies examine encounters with the holy through the perspective of the human body and sensory…
BV896.B97 P47 2018 c. 1Available
5. Rome: profile of a city, 312-1308 Book , Print in English1980 .
Eisenhower B LevelDG811 .K71 1980 QUARTO c. 2Checked outChecked out, Due: Jun 30 2020Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.DG811 .K71 1980 QUARTO c. 1Available
6. Sacred scripture, sacred space: the interlacing of real places and conceptual spaces in medieval art and architecture Book , Print in English , German2019 .Thirteen papers on different subjects, focussing on writings and inscriptions in medieval art, explore the faculty of writing to create and determine spaces and to generate the sacred by the display of holy scripture. The subjects range from book illumination over wall painting,…
NA350.S23 2019 c. 1Available
7. The spolia churches of Rome: recycling antiquity in the Middle Ages Book , Print in English2015 .A particularly robust approach to Romes antique past was taken in the Middle Ages, spanning from the Late Antiquity in the fourth century, until roughly the thirteenth century AD. This book looks at how the church-builders treated the architecture of ancient Rome like a quarry…
NA5620.A1 H36213 2015 c. 1Available
8. The Temple of Peace in Rome Book , Online in English2018 .In this magisterial two-volume book, Pier Luigi Tucci offers a comprehensive examination of one of the key complexes of Ancient Rome, the Temple of Peace. Based on archival research and an architectural survey, his research sheds new light on the medieval, Renaissance, and…
9. Il volto di Cristo Book , Print in Italian2000 .
N8050.V64 2000 QUARTO c. 1Available
10. Zugänge zu Archäologie, Bauforschung und Kunstgeschichte - nicht nur in Westfalen: Festschrift für Uwe Lobbedey zum 80. Geburtstag Book , Print in German , French2017 ."Uwe Lobbedey setzte als Denkmalpfleger neue, bis heute gültige Maßstäbe in der Erforschung mittel/alterlicher Architektur. Das breite Themenspektrum der Festschrift entspricht dem unermüdlichen Forschungsdrang des Kunsthistorikers, Archäologen und Bauforschers, der stets…
NA1063.Z84 2017 QUARTO c. 1Available