For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Aspirational fascism: the struggle for multifaceted democracy under Trumpism Book , Print in English
2. Down to earth: politics in the new climatic regime Book , Print in English
4. Durable inequality Book , Print in English
5. The essential Foucault: selections from essential works of Foucault, 1954-1984 Book , Print in English
Checked out, Due: Dec 13 2019Use the request button to be added to the waiting list for this item OR use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
6. From Max Weber: essays in sociology Book , Print in English1958 .Introduction: The man and his work: 1. A biographical view -- 2. Political concerns -- 3. Intellectual orientations -- pt. 1. Science and politics: 4. Politics as a vocation -- 5. Science as a vocation -- pt. 2. Power: 6. Structures of power -- 7. Class, status, party…
7. The market system: what it is, how it works, and what to make of it Book , Print in English2001 .
8. On the postcolony Online in English
9. On the postcolony Book , Print in English2001 .
10. Religion and modern society: citizenship, secularisation, and the state Book , Print in English2011 .pt. I Theoretical frameworks: the problem of religion in sociology -- 1. Religion, religions and the body -- 2. Emile Durkheim and the classification of religion -- 3. Max Weber and comparative religion -- 4. Talcott Parsons and the expressive revolution…
11. Risk society: towards a new modernity Book , Print in English1992 .Introduction / Scott Lash and Brian Wynne -- Pt. I. Living on the Volcano of Civilization: the Contours of the Risk Society. Ch. 1. On the Logic of Wealth Distribution and Risk Distribution. Ch. 2. The Politics of Knowledge in the Risk Society…
HM201 .B43 1992Checked outChecked out, Due: Apr 20 2020Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
12. Slow violence and the environmentalism of the poor Book , Online in English2011 .The violence wrought by climate change, toxic drift, deforestation, oil spills, and the environmental aftermath of war takes place gradually and often invisibly. Using the innovative concept of "slow violence" to describe these threats, the author focuses on the inattention we…
13. The Souls of Black Folk Book , Online in English2010 .