For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Apollinaire on art: essays and reviews, 1902-1918 Book , Print in English
N7445.3.A63313 2001 c. 1Available
2. The Dada painters and poets: an anthology Book , Print in English
ND1265 .M68 1981 c. 1Available
3. Dadas on art Book , Print in English
Eisenhower D LevelNX600.D3 L5 1971 c. 1Checked out
4. Futurist manifestos Book , Print in English , Italian
NX 600 .F8 A6513 1973 c. 1Available
5. Modern art in the common culture Book , Print in English
N 6450 .C76 1996 c. 1Available
6. Photography in the modern era: European documents and critical writings, 1913-1940 Book , Print in English
NC2020 .P535 1989 c. 1Available
7. Picasso and Braque: a symposium Book , Print in English
Eisenhower D LevelND 553 .P5 A4 1992a QUARTO c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Jun 30 2020Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.ND553.P5 A4 1992a QUARTO c. 2Available
8. Theory of the avant-garde Book , Print in English , German1984 .
BH301.A94 B8313 1984 c. 1Available
9. The work of art in the age of its technological reproducibility, and other writings on media Book , Print in English2008 .A series of influential essays on the visual arts that were made possible by machines, and the implications for the future of culture.
N72.S6 B413 2008 c. 1Checked out