For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. A concise history of India Book , Print in English
DS461.M47 2002 c. 1Available
2. A concise history of modern India Book , Print in English2006 .1. Sultans, mughals, and pre-colonial Indian society -- 2. Mughal twilight : the emergence of regional states and the East India Company -- 3. East India Company raj, 1772-1850 -- 4. Revolt, the modern state, and colonized subjects, 1848-1885…
DS461.M47 2006 c. 1Available
3. Cultural identities and the aesthetics of Britishness Book , Print in English2004 .
DA118.C85 2004 c. 1Available
4. From merchants to emperors: British artists and India, 1757-1930 Book , Print in English1986 .
N6764 .P27 1986 QUARTO c. 1Checked out
5. Power and resistance: the Delhi coronation durbars, 1877, 1903, 1911 Book , Print in English2012 .
DS475.1.P694 2012 QUARTO c. 1Checked out
6. Princes and painters in Mughal Delhi, 1707-1857 Book , Print in English2012 .The revival of the Mughal painting tradition during the reign of Muhammad Shah / Malini Roy -- Delhi under Shah Alam II and the French / Jean-Marie Lafont -- James Skinner and the poetic climate of late Mughal Delhi / Sunil Sharma…
ND1002.P75 2012 QUARTO c. 1Available
7. Sea of poppies Book , Print in English2008 .
PR9499.3.G536 S43 2008 c. 1Available
8. Under the banyan tree: relocating the picturesque in British India Book , Print in English