For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The arts and interiors of Rashtrapati Bhavan: Lutyens and beyond Book , Print in English
2. Colonialist photography: imag(in)ing race and place Book , Print in English
3. A concise history of India Book , Print in English
4. A concise history of modern India Book , Print in English2006 .1. Sultans, mughals, and pre-colonial Indian society -- 2. Mughal twilight : the emergence of regional states and the East India Company -- 3. East India Company raj, 1772-1850 -- 4. Revolt, the modern state, and colonized subjects, 1848-1885…
5. Cultural identities and the aesthetics of Britishness Book , Print in English2004 .
6. Curating empire: museums and the British imperial experience Book , Print in English2012 .1. case of Thomas Baines, curator-explorer extraordinaire, and the display of Africa in nineteenth-century Norfolk / John McAleer -- 2. Visiting the empire at the provincial museum, 1900-50 / Claire Wintle…
7. From merchants to emperors: British artists and India, 1757-1930 Book , Print in English1986 .
Checked out, Due: Dec 31 2019 10:30 AMAnother patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
8. Indian painting for the British, 1770-1880: an essay by Mildred and W.G. Archer Book , Print in English1955 .
9. Indian Renaissance: British romantic art and the prospect of India Book , Print in English2005 .
10. Making history, drawing territory: British mapping in India, c.1756-1905 Book , Print in English2003 .On the cartographical mapping exercises of British Empire; a study.
11. Mimesis across empires: artworks and networks in India, 1765-1860 Book , Print in English2013 ."In Mimesis Across Empires, Natasha Eaton examines the interactions, attachments, and crossings between the visual cultures of the Mughal and British Empires during the formative period of British imperial rule in India. Eaton explores how the aesthetics of Mughal "vernacular"…
12. Monuments, objects, histories: institutions of art in colonial and postcolonial India Book , Print in English2004 ."Monuments, Objects, Histories is a critical survey of the practices of archaeology, art history, and museums in nineteenth- and twentieth-century India. The essays gathered here look at the processes of the production of lost pasts in modern India: pasts that come to be imagined…
13. Paradigms of Indian architecture: space and time in representation and design Book , Print in English1998 .Representation: Past and present : toward an aesthetics of colonialism / Thomas R. Metcalf. Tales of the Bharhut Stupa : archaeology in the colonial and nationalist imaginations / Tapati Guha-Thakurta. Painting and understanding Mughal architecture / G.H.R. Tillotson. India'…
14. Portraits in princely India, 1700-1947 Book , Print in English2008 .note: Artists from Afar: Company Painters in the Princely Courts of India 1770-1900 / Charles Greig -- Portraits of the Nawabs: Images from the Lucknow Court 1775-1856 / Rosie Llewellyn-Jones…
15. Power and resistance: the Delhi coronation durbars, 1877, 1903, 1911 Book , Print in English2012 .
16. Princes and painters in Mughal Delhi, 1707-1857 Book , Print in English2012 .The revival of the Mughal painting tradition during the reign of Muhammad Shah / Malini Roy -- Delhi under Shah Alam II and the French / Jean-Marie Lafont -- James Skinner and the poetic climate of late Mughal Delhi / Sunil Sharma…
17. Sea of poppies Book , Print in English2008 .
18. Traces of India: photography, architecture, and the politics of representation, 1850-1900 Book , Print in English2003 .
19. Under the banyan tree: relocating the picturesque in British India Book , Print in English2013 .1. Along the Water's Edge -- 2. Cup of Tea in a Veil of Mist -- 3. Grove in the Bangan -- 4. Imperial Phantoms -- 5. Tusks of Empire.