For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. American women of letters and the nineteenth-century sciences: styles of affiliation Book , Print in English
PS217.S34 B39 2002 c. 1Checked out
2. Defining women's scientific enterprise: Mount Holyoke faculty and the rise of American science Book , Print in English
Q183.3.U63 M685 2005 c. 1Available
3. Feminism in twentieth-century science, technology, and medicine Book , Print in English
Q130.F46 2001 c. 1AvailableInstitute of the History of Medicine Books - Stack Level 8, Welch LibraryQ130 .F46 2001 c. 1Available
4. The girl question in education: vocational education for young women in the progressive era Book , Print in English1992 .
Eisenhower B LevelLC 1503 .P681 1992 c. 1Transit Recall
5. The Madame Curie complex: the hidden history of women in science Book , Print in English2010 .The Madame Curie Complex gives fresh insight into the barriers and successes for women in science, and sheds light on the way our cultural ideas of gender have shaped the profession.
Q141 .D44 2010 c. 1Available
6. The Madame Curie Complex: The Hidden History of Women in Science Book , Online in English
7. Making technology masculine: men, women and modern machines in America, 1870-1945 Book , Print in English1999 ."Ruth Oldenziel maps the historical process through which men laid claims to technology as their exclusive terrain. She also explores how women contested this ascendancy of the male discourse and engineered alternative plots. From the moral gymnasium of the shop floor to the…
HD8072.O57 1999 c. 1Available
8. Maria Mitchell: a life in journals and letters Book , Print in English2001 ."America's first woman astronomer was born in 1818 on Nantucket Island, Massachusetts. Patiently observing the skies with her father as early as age twelve, Maria eventually discovers a telescopic comet. For this 1847 feat, she is awarded a Gold Medal by the King of Denmark.…
QB36.M7 M37 2001 c. 1Checked out
9. Rethinking home economics: women and the history of a profession Book , Print in English1997 .Preface / Francille M. Firebaugh and Joan Jacobs Brumberg -- Introduction: Home Economics, What's in a Name? / Sarah Stage…
TX 23 .R48 1997 c. 1Available
10. The science education of American girls: a historical perspective Book , Print in English2003 .Publisher's description: The Science Education of American Girls provides a comparative analysis of the science education of adolescent boys and girls, and analyzes the evolution of girls' scientific interests from the antebellum era through the twentieth century. Kim Tolley…
Q183.3.A1 T66 2003 c. 1Available
11. Suffering For Science: Reason and Sacrifice in Modern America Book , Online in English2005 .Willing captives -- The bonds of science -- Purists -- Explorers -- Martyrs -- Barbarians.