For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Blood in the water: the Attica prison uprising of 1971 and its legacy Book , Print in English
HV9475.N716 T46 2016 c. 1Available
JV6483.L85 2007 c. 1Available
3. City of courts: socializing justice in Progressive Era Chicago Book , Print in English
HV9956.C47 W55 2003 c. 1Available
4. The condemnation of blackness: race, crime, and the making of modern urban America Book , Print in English
HV6197.U6 M85 2010 c. 1Available
5. Impossible subjects: illegal aliens and the making of modern America Book , Print in English
Eisenhower A LevelKF4800.N485 2004 c. 2Checked outChecked out, Due: Jun 30 2020Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.KF4800.N485 2004 c. 1AvailableSAIS Main StacksKF4800 .N48 2004Checked outChecked out, Due: Jan 8 2020Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
6. A pickpocket's tale: the underworld of nineteenth-century New York Book , Print in English2006 .A Pickpocket's Tale is a fascinating true-crime story. Gilfoyle uses George Appo's unpublished memoirs to re-create the world of the nineteenth-century criminal in astonishing detail. George Appo was half Irish, half Chinese who became a pickpocket at the tender age of twelve. he…
HV6653.A66 G55 2006 c. 1Available
7. Slavery by another name: the re-enslavement of Black Americans from the Civil War to World War II Book , Print in English2008 .A sobering account of a little-known crime against African Americans, and the insidious legacy of racism that reverberates today. From the aftermath of the Civil War through the dawn of World War II, under laws enacted specifically to intimidate blacks, tens of thousands of…
E185.2.B545 2009 c. 1Available
8. Suspect identities: a history of fingerprinting and criminal identification Book , Print in English2001 .
HV6074.C557 2002 c. 1AvailableInstitute of the History of Medicine Books - Stack Level 8, Welch LibraryHV6074 .C557 2002 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Nov 29 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.