For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Blood in the water: the Attica prison uprising of 1971 and its legacy Book , Print in English
3. City of courts: socializing justice in Progressive Era Chicago Book , Print in English
4. The condemnation of blackness: race, crime, and the making of modern urban America Book , Print in English
5. Impossible subjects: illegal aliens and the making of modern America Book , Print in English
Checked out, Due: Jun 30 2020Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.SAIS Main StacksKF4800 .N48 2004Checked outChecked out, Due: Jan 8 2020Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
6. A pickpocket's tale: the underworld of nineteenth-century New York Book , Print in English2006 .A Pickpocket's Tale is a fascinating true-crime story. Gilfoyle uses George Appo's unpublished memoirs to re-create the world of the nineteenth-century criminal in astonishing detail. George Appo was half Irish, half Chinese who became a pickpocket at the tender age of twelve. he…
7. Slavery by another name: the re-enslavement of Black Americans from the Civil War to World War II Book , Print in English2008 .A sobering account of a little-known crime against African Americans, and the insidious legacy of racism that reverberates today. From the aftermath of the Civil War through the dawn of World War II, under laws enacted specifically to intimidate blacks, tens of thousands of…
8. Suspect identities: a history of fingerprinting and criminal identification Book , Print in English2001 .