For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The art and architecture of Islam 1250-1800 Book , Print in English
Garrett Library - New Library, Non-CircPT7733.B54 1994 QUARTO c. 1Libraries Service CenterN6260.B56 1994 QUARTO c. 1Available
2. The art and architecture of Islam 650-1250 Book , Print in English1987 .
Eisenhower D Level Art Reference, Non-CirculatingN5300 .P4 sect.3 v.1 c. 1 | Floor mapAvailable
3. Epic images and contemporary history: the illustrations of the great Mongol Shahnama Book , Print in English1980 .
4. Islamic architecture: form, function, and meaning Book , Print in English1994 ."This survey of Islamic architecture explores the glorious world of the caravansarai, mausoleum, palace, and mosque. Focusing on the multifaceted relation of architecture to society, Robert Hillenbrand covers public architecture in the Middle East and North Africa from the…
5. Palace and mosque: Islamic art from the Victoria and Albert Museum Book , Print in English2004 .
6. Royal Persian paintings: the Qajar epoch, 1785-1925 Book , Print in English1998 .Iranian art of the Qajar period (1779-1925) has long been neglected and is little understood. This beautifully illustrated book for the first time comprehensively examines the flowering of Persian painting and the visual arts of this period. It focuses on the growth of a…