For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Carbon democracy: political power in the age of oil Book , Print in English
HD9560.6.M58 2013 c. 1AvailableSAIS Main StacksHD9560.6 .M58 2013Checked outChecked out, Due: Dec 24 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
2. Carbon democracy: political power in the age of oil Book , Print in English2011 .Oil is a curse, it is often said, that condemns the countries producing it to an existence defined by war, corruption and enormous inequality. Carbon Democracy tells a more complex story, arguing that no nation escapes the political consequences of our collective dependence on…
HD9560.6 .M58 2011 c. 1Available
3. Energy without conscience: oil, climate change, and complicity Book , Print in English2017 ."[This book] investigates why climate change has yet to be seen as a moral issue. [The author] examines the forces that render the use of fossil fuels ordinary and therefore exempt from ethical evaluation. [The author] centers his analysis on Trinidad and Tobago, which is the…
HD9502.T72 H84 2017 c. 1Available
4. Guardians of the earth: the moment we decided to safe our planet Video/Film , DVD in English , French , German2017 .The Paris Agreement is a milestone in history that will influence decades to come. For the first time 195 countries committed to take action against climate change. The key goal of keeping the increase in the global average temperature to well below 2 degrees C. This is the only…
QC903 .G83 2017 c. 1Available
5. How climate change comes to matter: the communal life of facts Book , Print in English2014 .A rich ethnographic account describing the processes by which climate change comes to matter collectively and individually, and how vernacular explanations of climate change reflect diverse ways of knowing and caring about the world.
QC903.2.U6 C35 2014 c. 1Available
6. Lessons of darkness Video/Film , DVD in German , English1971 .Lessons of darkness: A stirring documentary of 1992 post-Gulf War Kuwait, focusing on the oil well fires ignited by retreating Iraqi soldiers. What resulted is less a simple documentary about an environmental catastrophe than an apocalyptic vision of hell, a strangely beautiful…
DS79.744.E58 L47 2001 c. 1Available
7. Syriana Video/Film , DVD in English2005 .As a career CIA operative, Bob Barnes begins to uncover the disturbing truth about the work he has devoted his life to. An up-and-coming oil broker, Bryan Woodman faces an unimaginable family tragedy and finds redemption in his partnership with idealistic Gulf Prince Nasir…
PN1995.9.A3S975363 2006 c. 2Available
8. A vast machine: computer models, climate data, and the politics of global warming Book , Print in English2010 .Edwards argues that all our knowledge about climate change comes from three kinds of computer models: simulation models of weather and climate; reanalysis models, which recreate climate history from historical weather data; and data models, used to combine and adjust measurements…
QC995 .E296 2010 c. 1Available