For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The comfort women: sexual violence and postcolonial memory in Korea and Japan Book , Print in English
2. Heroes and toilers: work as life in postwar North Korea, 1953-1961 Book , Print in English
3. Necropolitics: mass graves and exhumations in the age of human rights Book , Print in English
4. The origins of the Korean War Book , Print in English
SAIS Main StacksDS917.55 .C85Multiple Items
5. The origins of the Korean War Book , Print in English
Eisenhower B LevelDS917.55.C85 1981 c. 1 | Floor mapMultiple Items
6. Over there: living with the U.S. military empire from World War Two to the present Book , Print in English
7. Rethinking America: the imperial homeland in the 21st century Book , Print in English2009 .Prologue. Death of Neoliberalism? / Ida Susser -- Introduction. Rethinking America / Jeff Maskovsky and Ida Susser -- 1. U.S. Foreign Military Bases: The Edge and Essence of Empire / Catherine Lutz -- 2. JROTC and Latina/o Youth in Neoliberal Cities / Gina Perez…
8. Rules of the house: family law and domestic disputes in colonial Korea Book , Print in English2019 ."Rules of the House offers a dynamic revisionist account of the Japanese colonial rule of Korea (1910-1945) through the lens of women in the civil courts. Challenging the dominant understanding that women were victimized by the Japanese family laws (i.e., the Meiji Civil Code)…
9. The underground village: short stories by Kang Kyeong-ae Book , Print in English2018 .