For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The dominion of war: empire and liberty in North America, 1500-2000 Book , Print in English
E181.A64 2005 c. 1Available
2. The end of the myth: from the frontier to the border wall in the mind of America Book , Print in English2019 ."Ever since this nation's founding, the idea of an open and ever-expanding frontier has been central to American identity. Symbolizing a future of endless promise, the frontier made possible the United States' belief in itself as an exceptional nation--democratic,…
E179.5.G76 2019 c. 1Available
3. The Indian world of George Washington: the first President, the first Americans, and the birth of the nation Book , Print in English2018 ."An authoritative, sweeping, and fresh new biography of the nation's first president, Colin G. Calloway's book reveals fully the dimensions and depths of George Washington's relations with the First Americans."--Provided by publisher.
E312.17 .C17 2018 c. 1Available
4. Letters from an American farmer and other essays Book , Print in English2013 .Letter I Introductory Letter -- Letter II Thoughts, Feelings and Pleasures of an American Farmer -- Letter III What Is an American? -- Letter IV Description of the Island of Nantucket, with the Manners, Customs, Policy and Trade of the Inhabitants…
E163 .S733 2013 c. 1Available
5. Manifest destiny: American expansionism and the empire of right Book , Print in English1995 .I. Choice and Chosenness, 1600-1820 -- II. Destinies and Destinations, 1820-1865 -- III. Blessings of Civilization, 1865-1914 -- IV. Falling Into the World, 1914-1990.
E 179.5 .S821 1995 c. 2TransitUse the request button to place a hold on this item OR use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.SAIS Main StacksE179.5 .S82 1995Available
6. Manifest Destiny and American Territorial Expansion: A Brief History with Documents Book , Print in English2012 .
E338 .G83 2012 c. 1Checked out
7. Masters of the middle waters: Indian nations and colonial ambitions along the Mississippi Book , Print in English2019 .From the fall of Cahokia in the early fourteenth century to the ascendancy of the young United States in the early nineteenth century, Jacob Lee reinterprets the history of early North America by tracing the key role major midcontinental rivers and social networks played in…
E78.M75 L44 2019 c. 1Available
8. The papers of Thomas Jefferson Book , Print in English1950 ."The Papers of Thomas Jefferson is a projected 60-volume series containing not only the 18,000 letters written by Jefferson but also, in full or in summary, the more than 25,000 letters written to him. Including documents of historical significance as well as private notes not…
Eisenhower B LevelE302.J46 1950 c. 1Multiple Items
George Peabody Library, Non-Circ308.1 J45 c. 1Multiple Items
9. The progressive historians: Turner, Beard, Parrington Book , Print in English1968 .
E 175.45 .H6 1968 c. 1Available
10. The records of the Federal Convention of 1787 Book , Print in English1966 .
Eisenhower B LevelJK1411966 c. 1Multiple Items
11. The shaping of America: a geographical perspective on 500 years of history Book , Print in English1986 .v. 1. Atlantic America, 1492-1800 -- v. 2. Continental America, 1800-1867 -- v. 3. Transcontinental America, 1850-1915 -- v. 4. Global America, 1915-2000.
Eisenhower B LevelE178.M571 1986 c. 1Multiple Items
Eisenhower B LevelE178.M571 1986 c. 2Multiple Items
12. Statehood and union: a history of the Northwest Ordinance Book , Print in English1987 .
E309.O581 1987 c. 2Available
13. The world of the revolutionary American republic: land, labor, and the conflict for a continent Book , Print in English2014 .1. Introduction: Conflict for a Continent: Land, Labor, and the State in the First American Republic / Andrew Shankman -- SECTION I ORIGINS OF THE REVOLUTIONARY AMERICAN REPUBLIC -- 2. Producing Empire: The British Empire in Theory and Practice / Zara Anishanslin…
Eisenhower B LevelE301 .W846 2014 c. 1Recall