For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Ancient Mexican art at Dumbarton Oaks: central highlands, southwestern highlands, Gulf lowlands Book , Print in English
2. The art of featherwork in Mexico Book , Print in English
3. The art of Mesoamerica: from Olmec to Aztec Book , Print in English
4. Aztecs Book , Print in English
5. The Aztecs of Mexico: selected papers Book , Print in English
6. Colors between two worlds: the Florentine codex of Bernardino de Sahagún Book , Print , Conference in English
7. Conceptualization of 'xihuitl': history, environment and cultural dynamics in postclassic Mexica cognition Book , Print in English
8. Feathers: visions of pre-Columbian America Book , Print in English
9. Golden kingdoms: luxury arts in the ancient Americas Book , Print in English
Checked out, Due: Nov 14 2019 01:04 PMAnother patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
10. The goldsmith's art in ancient Mexico Book , Print in English
George Peabody Library, Non-Circ970.1 I39M no.7 c. 1
11. Images take flight: feather art in Mexico and Europe (1400-1700) Book , Print in English2015 .This widely anticipated book offers the first systematic study of feather mosaics created in New Spain in the context of a broader creative exchange between Mesoamerican and European aesthetics and materials. Thirty-three scholars look at these unprecedented feather artworks that…
12. Jade Book , Print in English1995 .Cultural chronology chart -- Jade : a special gemstone -- A Chinese chronology -- Neolithic Chinese jades -- Post-neolithic to Han Chinese jades -- Han to Song Chinese jades -- The glorious age of Chinese jades -- Post-1800 Chinese jades -- Appraisal of Chinese jades…
13. Material culture: styles, organization, and dynamics of technology Book , Print , Conference in English1977 .
14. Mesoamerican manuscripts: new scientific approaches and interpretations Book , Print in English2019 ."Mesoamerican Manuscripts: New Scientific Approaches and Interpretations brings together a wide range of modern approaches to the study of pre-colonial and early colonial Mesoamerican manuscripts. This includes innovative studies of materiality through the application of…
15. The Oxford handbook of the Aztecs Book , Print in English2017 .The Oxford Handbook of the Aztecs, the first of its kind, provides a current overview of recent research on the Aztec empire, the best documented prehispanic society in the Americas. Chapters span from the establishment of Aztec city-states to the encounter with the Spanish…
Checked out, Due: Nov 30 2019 10:30 AMAnother patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
16. Precolumbian gold: technology, style and iconography Book , Print , Conference in English2000 .Ancestors past but present: gold diadems from the far south coast of Peru / Colin McEwan, Joerg Haeberli -- The technology, iconography and social significance of metals: a multi-dimensional analysis of middle Sicán objects / Izumi Shimada, Jo Ann Griffin, Adon Gordus…
17. Specialization, exchange, and complex societies Book , Print in English1987 .
Checked out, Due: Feb 18 2020
18. Turquoise in Mexico and North America: science, conservation, culture and collections Book , Print , Conference in English2012 ."Turquoise, as a gemstone or as a decorative part of an object, has a fascinating history of discovery and use in Mexico and North America. This blue-green opaque mineral has been highly prized in antiquity and even now, its compelling colour tones and attractive textures are…
19. Turquoise mosaics from Mexico Book , Print in English2006 .Director's Foreword 6 -- Ancient Mexico 8 -- Mosaics in the British Museum 11 -- Antecedents in serpentine and jade 14 -- The significance of materials 19 -- 2 Mosaics under the Microscope 24 -- Microscopy and analysis: the science behind the art 24…