For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Bede's Ecclesiastical history of the English people: a historical commentary Book , Print in English
2. The book of memory: a study of memory in medieval culture Book , Print in English
3. The bride of Christ goes to hell: metaphor and embodiment in the lives of pious women, 200-1500 Book , Print in English
4. The craft of thought: meditation, rhetoric, and the making of images, 400-1200 Book , Print in English
5. The Deeds of Louis the Fat Book , Online in English
6. Fallen bodies: pollution, sexuality, and demonology in the Middle Ages Book , Print in English
7. Fallen Bodies: Pollution, Sexuality, and Demonology in the Middle Ages Book , Online in English
8. God's Scribe: The Historiographical Art of Galbert of Bruges Book , Online in English
9. Hagiography and the cult of saints: the diocese of Orléans, 800-1200 Book , Print in English
10. History as a Visual Art in the Twelfth-Century Renaissance Book , Online in English
11. Holy feast and holy fast: the religious significance of food to medieval women Online in English
12. Migration and mythmaking in Anglo-Saxon England Book , Print in English
13. The murder of Charles the Good, count of Flanders Online in English
15. The Norman conquest of pious Neustria: historiographic discourse and saintly relics, 684-1090 Book , Print in English , Latin
16. The past as text: the theory and practice of medieval historiography Book , Print in English
17. Proving woman: female spirituality and inquisitional culture in the later Middle Ages Book , Print in English
18. Proving Woman: Female Spirituality and Inquisitional Culture in the Later Middle Ages Book , Online in English
19. Romancing the past: the rise of vernacular prose historiography in thirteenth-century France Book , Print in English
Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
20. Sensible ecstasy: mysticism, sexual difference, and the demands of history Online in English
21. Serious entertainments: the writing of history in twelfth-century England Book , Print in English1977 .
22. The Bride of Christ Goes to Hell: Metaphor and Embodiment in the Lives of Pious Women, 200-1500 Book , Online in English
23. The vision of history in early Britain: from Gildas to Geoffrey of Monmouth Book , Print in English1966 .
24. The visual and the visionary: art and female spirituality in late medieval Germany Book , Manuscript/Archive , Online in English