For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. A history of food Book , Print in English
Institute of the History of Medicine Books - Stack Level 6, Welch LibraryTX353 .T734 2009 c. 1Available
2. Fennema's food chemistry Book , Print in English
Lilienfeld Collection -- Stack Level 5, Welch LibraryTX541 .F335 2008 c. 1Available
3. Handbook of prebiotics Book , Print in English
4. Food politics: how the food industry influences nutrition and health Book , Print in English
Lilienfeld Collection -- Stack Level 5, Welch LibraryTX360.U6 N468 2007 c. 1Available
5. UNDERSTANDING FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY Book , Print
SOM Course Reserve -- Welch Services Center, Welch Library Lower LevelMur-Fah BSPH Reserve C.1TransitUse the request button to place a hold on this item OR use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.